Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A couple of challenges at A & T Emerald Faeries

Well as you can see I'm running really late with updating my blog and my apologise go out to those who do come and visit. I have been working long weeks and days and also still struggling with the lose of my beautiful 6 year old "Princess".

So today I will be uploading the two recent challenges which are happening over at A & T Emerald Faeries which are

Bling & Hearts

Both of my cards for these challenges have ended up being in red which I love to colour with as it blends so nice and they are probably one of my favourites to colour with because of this. Unfortunatey a couple of my Copic markers are starting to run dry so I will need to upgrade them to sketches and get the refills for them so I don't have a problem with them running out at the most in opportune moment. This has happened to me before with my skin colours and boy did one of my stamps come out the wrong colour.

So onto my cards, the first challenge which was done on the 1st of the month was the "Bling" challenge and I decided to use our new "Rose" digi which has just come out. I've made the card for my mother-in-law for Mothers Day so I hope she likes it.

My card

 
 
 
Unfortunately I don't seem to have a photo of the Copics I've used to create this beautiful rose but they are the Reds R29, 27, 24 & 22 and the Greens are in the Yellow Green range, sorry I can't remember exactly which ones.
 
The products I've used are:
 
Kraft cs
PP's from my stash
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Kindy Glitz
WOC & I Am Roses flowers
Cremen Creations epoxy dome
SU butterfly die & bird punch (leaves)
Bling flourish
Lace
Chalk Box chestnut roan ink
 
The following card is for our most recent challenge on the 10th of March is our "Heart" challenge, this is my card for this one.
 
 
 
 
The products I have used on this card are
 
Kasier pp
Dusty Attic chipboard
Green Tara, WOC & I Am Roses flowers
Marianne Designs die
Resin owl
 
The Copics I've used are
 
 
 
Well as I said this would be a quick post, I will be back tomorrow with another post.
 
Good luck to everyone who enters either or both challenges, don't forget our challenges are now monthly so you have plenty of time to work on your creations and enter the.
 
Have a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.