Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's always fun when it's "Anything Goes"

Well good evening everyone I hope you are having a great week so far and have found some time to get creative and crafty.

I've been really busy this week as I've had my husband in hospital as you would have seen on my previous post but he's finally home today after a week. He still has another week off work to get over it and more visits back and forth to the Dr's for blood tests etc but it's all looking good so far.

So onto our new challenge at One Stop Craft Challenges and it's "Anything Goes", this is alway a very busy challenge as everyone seens to love it. It's nice and easy as there is nothing you have to stick to, it's do as you please.

So this week's sponsor is Doctor Digi House of Stamps so head on over and have a look at some of the great stamps on offer.


So this is the card I've created, I've decided it will be for my Father-in-laws birthday next month as he loves to BBQ especially when we have a family get together which are few and far betwekkn due to distance.

 
I had a lot of fund creating this card, it is the first time I've used some of the pennant stamps and also the embossing folder.
 
The Copics I've used are
 
 
The products I've used are
 
Bazzill cs
PP's from my stash (possibly old Crate Paper)
MM screw brads
Heidi Swapp photo corners
Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Antique Linen)
Whimsy Stamps pennant stamps & Die
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Ribbon
 
So that's it for me tonight, getting a little tired and still have to have a shower before bed. I will say I've been lucky this week with my roster as I had Mon/Tues off and I'm only working 8am - 2pm today and tomorrow and then have Fri/Sat off. Woo Hoo
 
Hoping the weather holds out on Saturday so I can head to the markets to see the craft lady who only does the Tuncurry markets once a month so I have to be very lucky if my day off falls on that weekend.
 
I look forward to seeing what you all come up with and will be doing my commenting as usual on Friday night.
 
Have a great week whatever you are doing.
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.