Friday, March 15, 2013

It's "Spring" over at One Stop Craft Challenges

Well this time I'm almost a week behind in my post and I do apologise but after finally starting to feel a little bit better about my "Princess" leaving us my husband has now been placed into hospital with another blood clot. OMG does it never end, if I didn't have my craft in my life I think I would go a little crazy, it just doesn't want to stop at the moment, it's one thing after another.

So I will keep this one short and sweet as I have commenting to also get up to date and also some of my Cremen Creations products listed on Facebook for sale this evening. Of course I have to go visit my husband in hospital as we are waiting to see a dietician today to get the ball rolling on some well needed weight loss and excersie and we are hoping that they will be able to guide us in the right direction. This has been a long time coming but we just couldn't find the moitivation even though we are both tired all the time and uncomfortable, but now is the time before we get too much older and it's harder to do.

So onto my card for our latest challenge at One Stop Craft Challenges - "Spring", it is interesting doing a spring challenge as it is now autumn here in Australia but spring in the UK and the US.

Our sponsor this week is

 
so head on over to their store and have a look at their beautiful designs.
 
I had a lot of fun with this card, it's nice and bright and cheery.
 
 

The products I have used are

PP's from my stash
Bazzill cs
WOC & I Am Roses flowers
SU, Spellbinder & Quickkutz dies
Robin's Nest dew drops
Metal flower & flourish corners
SU punch for leaves

Lace
Berry stamens

The Copics I have used are

 
So I hope you all come on over and join in the fun, I know that there isn't much longer to get this challenge done with me running so late but one day should be plenty of time. LOL LOL
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Allsorts Challenge - "Springtime"
A Gem of A Challenge - "Floral Frenzy"
Catch The Bug - "Green Thumb"
 
I look foward to looking at what has been created for this challenge as I'm about to head on over to the blog and start my commenting.
 
Have a great one and see you next week, hopefully I'll be on time this week.
 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Jules. I love the cute image and the colours and details are so beautiful

    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge this week

    Sorry to hear about your husband, I wish him a speedy recovery

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.