Monday, April 8, 2013

A "Birthday" Challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge

Good evening everyone

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, I actually went to a scrapbook day on Saturday with a few ladies I haven't seen in a while and it was fantastic. I actually managed to scrap 2 layouts and colour a image, plus chat and eat some of a girls favourite things.

So enough about my weekend it's time to get onto this week's challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge and it's a "Birthday" challenge.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is


So head on over and have a look at what they have to offer.

My card I've created is not one of my favourites but it was all I could manage to get done in the time frame I had available to me.

 
 
The products I've used are
 
My Favourite Things & Spellbinder Dies
Basic Grey Alpha
Kaiser bling
PP from my stash
Pom pom trim
trim
 
Unfortunately at this stage I don't have my copic colours uploaded to the computer but will add them later through the week.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge
 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Happy Birthday
 
Have a great week everyone and I look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations.
 
Nighty Nite

2 comments:

  1. This is a party in a card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is just gorgeously creative. A stunning centre step card design. Love how you did the sentiment.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.