Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Recipe challenge at A & T Digital Designs

Well good morning everyone

This is going to be a quick post as I'm heading out for a scrap day today with a lot of the ladies I used to scrap with years ago, it's been ages since I've seen some of these lovely ladies so it should be a lot of fun. So this month's first challenge is a "Recipe" challenge over at A & T Emerald Faeries.

The recipe is

1 image
2 pp's
3 embellishments

So why don't you all come on over and join in the fun, as a recipe challenge is always a "challenge" due to being limited to what you can use, well this is what I find anyway.

This card has definately a little different colour wise, but I think they work OK together.

So here is my card

 
      
 
The products I've used are
 
A & T Emerald Faeries digital pp's & image
Martha Stewart boarder punch
WOC & I Am Roses flowers
Kaiser pearl strip
Lace
Stamens
 
The Copics I've used are
 
 
So as I said this is a quick post as now I'm already running late to get in the shower and ready for the scrap day, just hoping I can get over the bridge as we have a local triathalon happening this morning in town.
 
Have a great weekend everyone and I look forward to seeing what you all create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.