Sunday, April 14, 2013

April Kraft it Up Challenge

So another quick post for me before heading to bed as my eyes are starting to get weary and I can't sleep in in the morning as I have to take hubby to work ealry for a course and then off to the shops to post some orders for Cremen Creations on Facebook and to the bank.

When I finally decide to do some scrappin I usually head to a couple of my favourite monthly challenge sites and Kraft it Up is one of those sites.

This months challenge was to use product packaging in your creation, this was going to be an interesting challenge but worked out OK.

So my layout for this challenge I used a beautiful photo of my god daughter Emily, isn't she stunning, I can't believe she has grown up so quickly and so beautiful. She also has a gorgeous older sister, there parents should be very proud of these two beautiful girls.

So this is my layout

 
 
 
 
 
So the products I've used for this layout are
 
Kraft patterned cs
Bo Bunny pp's, stickers, trim and trim packaging
Prima flowers, resin embellishment, pearl twig & embellishments
Jenni Bowlon Bingo card
Twine
Resin bird

I will of course be entering this layout into the following challenge.

Kraft it Up - To use product packaging on your creation

So that's it for me at this stage this week, I will be back next weekend unless I get my grove on tomorrow and have something to show you. It's time for me to knuckle down though and get some my DT work done and also do some more work on my Cremen Creation handmade flowers and goodies and of course some invoicing done for some very patient customers.

Nighty nite eveyone


5 comments:

  1. thanks for playing along with us at KIU with this beatiful page!! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Jules. Wonderful layering and perfectly embellished.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job - thanks for playing along with us ay KIU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout! Thanks for playing over @ KIU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet. Fantastic take on the KIU challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.