Sunday, April 28, 2013

Buttons and Bows at One Stop Craft Challenge

Good morning everyone

So firstly I must say that today is the finally day at work for 3 weeks as I begin my holidays at 12pm today and boy am I looking forward to that, and the best thing is I'm only working 4 hours this morning however today is day 8 straight and I'm so tired.

So now onto this week's challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge and it's "Buttons and Bows" and it's being sponsored by


so make sure you head on over and have a look at their beautiful designs.

This week I decided to use Watering Can with Daisies on my creation which is below.

 
 

    
 

           
 

 
I've had so much on my mind over the last week as I've worked so long and I had the card finished and really happy with it and then remembered I hadn't put any buttons on it so I'm glad I was able to find some suitable and a suitable place to put them on the card.
 
The Copics I've used for this creation are
 
 
The products I've used in this creation are
 
Bazzill cs
Bearly Mine Designs pp's - Floral Surprise
Robins Nest Dew Drops
Marianne Designs, Spellbinders & My Favourite Things dies
Basic Grey buttons
SU ink & sentiment stamp
I Am Roses & Kaiser flowers
Ribbon
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
My Time To Craft - Use Kraft
 
Pumpkin Spice - Nature
 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
 
Well that's it for me, as always I'm looking forward to seeing what all of you create and I hope you all have fun doing so. I'm off to get ready for my big 4 hour shift at work, and I must say again it's HOLIDAY TIME.





CreationsByRichie.com - Web Banner Designs
CreationsByRichie.com - Web Banner Designs

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jules, I love your beautifully coloured image and fabulous papers of course.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty card I like the coloring and all of the flowres! Thanks for joining our SPS challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring, gorgeous flowers. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.