Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It's Easter time at One Stop Craft Challenges

Good evening everyone

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and a great long weekend, that's if you get one. Unfortunately for me I didn't get the 3 days off but I did manage three with only working on Sunday.

So it's time again for another new challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenges and it's "Easter". Come on over and have a look at what we've been up to on the Design Team and you might find some inspiration.

This was a fun challenge to do but yet again another card made for no one just for fun.

The winner of this challenge will receive a suprise candy pack, something a little bit different this time.

So onto my card

 

 
 

 




 
 
The products I've used are
 
Digital pp's by Sherry K Designs (Etsy)
My Favourite Things, Spellbinders & Marianne Designs Dies
Kaiser Bling
Petal Lu flowers
Bazzill CS
Ribbon
 
The Copics I've used are
 
 
 
I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with, everyones designs each week are awesome and also give me some inspiration.
 
Have a great week everyone and Happy Belated Easter.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
 
A Gem of A Challenge - Make It Cute
 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
 
Nighty Nite

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card, a lovely design and your image is delightful - fabulous colouring and great details!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!! Love the card design and super sweet image.
    Thanks for playing with us at AGOAC this week - good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.