Friday, April 19, 2013

OMG I'm a new Design Team Member at Bearly Mine Designs

Good evening everyone

I'm so excited to be annoucing that I have been invited to be a new Design Team Member over at Bearly Mine Designs with my first challenge due on the 30 April 2013.

I'm really looking forward to working with Donna's amazing pp's even more than normal, have loved these papers probably since I started Copic colouring a few years ago.

It will be exciting getting meet more new people and seeing everyone's amazing designs.

Come on over to the shop to see what you can buy and also to the challenge site to join in all the fun with a weekly challenge. You can find the links to both of these sites here on my blog.

Well that's it for me tonight, will be back over the weekend with some new cards (maybe) not too sure what I'll actually be creating over this weekend as mine is half over as I'm back to work on Sunday for 8 days straight but then I'm on leave for 3 weeks. Yippy

Looking forward to spending my birthday tomorrow with my wonderful husband and friends out at the John Paul Young show and dinner and also having the house to myself during the day to hopefully get my creative on. Had a wondeful dinner with my mum tonight as she isn't joining us tomorrow night.

Nighty Nite.

3 comments:

  1. A very warm welcome to the Bearly Mine Designs DT Jules, I'm really looking forward to seeing your first DT project.
    I hope you have had a lovely Birthday, it is my Birthday today as well - what a coincidence.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team, Jules!
    Happy Birthday!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too :-))
    And we even within the same Team B!
    And so we together in two callenges, in OSCC :-))
    I am looking forward,
    hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.