Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pastel colours at One Stop Craft Challenges

Good evening

I hope everyone is having or had a great weekend, I've still got tomorrow to go as mine only started today. Had a great day today, did some cleaning around the house, some shopping, had a great nibble platter for lunch with my husband and mum and then went to the movies with one of my BFF's to see Identity Thief. It was funny and a good movie but not as great as I was expecting.

So onto tonights post, it is that time of the week once more for a new challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenges and it's a colour challenge, to use pastel colours in your creation.

This week's sponsor is

 
Head on over to the store and have a look at the great products they have on offer.
 
So my card this week was from a Saturday Sketch, but I've left my run a little late with entering this one into their weekly challenges as I guess now it would be last weeks design.
 
The sketch I used was
 

This made getting my card done quickly very helpful as I was on limited time this week due to work commitments.

So unfortunately this week I have cheated and used a pre coloured image, I don't like to do this often as I love my copic colouring but I just ran out of time and day light to be able to colour.

This is my card for the "Pastel Colour" challenge.

 
 
 
 
The products I have used are
 
Bazzill & American Crafts cs
WOC & I Am Roses flowers and stamens
Whimsy Stamps sentiment stamp
Spellbinders & Quick Kutz dies
Sherry K Designs (etsy) digital pp's
Grossgrain ribbon
 
So I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - April Showers and/or Spring Flowers
 
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Pretty in Pink
 
Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
 
Have a great week everyone and I will be back either later tonight or tomorrow with another layout that I created at my recent local crop day.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love your image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “anything goes”. I like the look of that yummy cupcake!!! Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules your card is absolutely gorgeous, the image is so cute and I love the pretty pastels.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's just adorable! Love the colour combo and those stamens are divine. I gotta get some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.