Friday, April 12, 2013

Some scrappin for a change

Hey there

So to everyone who's weekend is just starting I hope you have a great time what ever your plans, I still have one more day off work and then my weekend is Sun/Mon.

So last weekend I had the opportunity to go to a crop day with some wonderful ladies that I use to scrap with years ago and it was wonderful to see them and actually get some scrappin done for a change. Don't get me wrong I love my Copics and card making but I do love my scrapbooking but don't find many opportunities these days to do any. So to get the juices flowing I decided to head to a couple of my favourite challenge sites and this one is the first.

White with One - April challenge and the challenge was to use White + Yellow + Sketch, this is the sketch which was to be used.

 
 
I've never really ever been a yellow person but I'm actually really pleased with the way it has turned out and I also don't normally scrap myself. I was really lucky that I had a few yellow items in my stash and also a beautiful yellow glimmermist.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The products I have used in this layout are
 
Prima & Kaiser flowers
Robin's Nest dew drops
SU ink, Stamp set & Pennants punch
Green Tara yellow twine
Doodlebug Ribbon & small scallop border
Little Yellow Bicycle & Basic Grey mini alpha stickers
Kaiser Alpha & pp's
Crafter Workshop template
Glimmermist
Bazzill & American Crafts cs
 
I will be entering this layout in the following challenge
 
White With One - April challenge White + Yellow + Sketch
 
Will be back shortly with the 2nd layout I got done.
 


7 comments:

  1. Brilliant layout, I must join you with some scrapy catching up, I'm miles behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning Page. So love the cheerful yellow colouring and the banner is a nice creative touch.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is Beautiful...love the background masking, the banner and great photos. Thanks for sharing with us at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this photo of you, beautiful. Excellent take on the sketch. Especially love the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch Julieanne, thanks for joining in at WW1! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello..hello...love your take....beauty in the pics too...thanks for playing along this month at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for playing with us at WW1 ! your interpretaion of the sketch is OK !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.