Friday, May 3, 2013

A "Ribbon" challenge over at A & T Emerald Faeries

Good morning everyone

Well I'm running a little behind with this post as my holidays have started and the internet is very expensive where I'm staying so I'm multi tasking while I'm doing this post. Doing banking, email, commenting for my DT commitments, updating my blog and also adding my cards to the DT blogs that are due. So I'll have to make this a quick one so I don't run out of time as I've only purchased 1 hour internet access as it is a continuous hour so I have to be quick to get it all done in time and I want to spend this beautiful day with hubby.

It's a beautiful day so I think we'll be heading down to the beach for a walk after breaky, and we'll be heading to the buffett this morning for breakfast if hubby doesn't sleep in. So onto my card this week, we had to use buttons and bows so head on over to A & T Emerald Faeries and join in all this week's fun with "Ribbon".

So this is my card

 
 
 
 
The products I have used are
 
SU Ink, stamp & die
Spellbinder dies
Maya Road pins
Ribbon & Lace
 
The copics I've used are
 
 
So normally I would be entering my card into some other challenges but at this stage I don't have the time as my internet time is almost over and I'm still trying to play catch up on my commenting.
 
I look forward to seeing what you all come up with as always, have a great month so with having a month to participate there is no excuses to not joining in all the fun. Remember this is always awesome prizes to be won.
 
Happy creating.


1 comment:

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.