Sunday, May 12, 2013

Add Some Glitter

Good evening crafters

Firstly I'd like to say a big "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" to all the mothers out there especially mine and my mother-in-law, I hope you both had a great day and are happy with your gifts.

So this week we have a great challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge which is "Add Some Glitter" and who doesn't love playing with glitter and creating girly cards.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is

 
 
The have some wonderful stamps so make sure you head on over and have a look at what they have to offer. I've used Fiona the Fairy and her Cupcake I thought she was very cute and very good for a girly birthday card.
 
So this is my card for the challenge
 

 
 
 
 
The products I've used are
 
WOC & I Am Roses flowers & stamens
Carolee Creations & unknown alpha
Kindy Klitz
Marvy liquid applique
American Crafts cs
Spellbinder dies
Ribbon
 
Unfortunately at this stage I don't have a picture of the copics I've used, however they are in the C, RV & E ranges.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Wild Orchid Challenge - 3 or more different flowers
 
 
 
A Gem of A Challenge - Things With Wings
 
Well I hope everyone has a great week, I'm half way through my holidays and I can't believe they have gone so quickly. While we where away they seemed to be going a leisurely pace but now they are rushing by.
 
I will be back again soon with another new post.
 
Happy creating.

5 comments:

  1. What a cute birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pixie wings. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Love the colors and how you colored and sparkled the image, and that cupcake ribbon is such a perfect finishing touch! Thanks for joining us this week at A Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sweet card and wonderful coloring! So cute! Thank you for joining us at CMC for our Anything Goes challenge! :D
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.