Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Anything Goes at Bearly Mine Designs

Well good morning everyone

It is a fantastic morning for me as hubby and I are heading off on our 9 night holiday starting with an overnight stay in Coffs Harbour to break our trip north in half and then it's off to The Outrigger at Twin Towns and the back to The Observatory in Port Macquarie. I'm so looking forward to this time away as it has been twelve months since I had leave from work and I'm exhuasted.

It has been a very exciting 12mths with Cremen Creations on Facebook taking off and also with my acceptance onto 2 more design teams, with the last one being Bearly Mine Designs which I'm very excited about as I just love Donna's digital pp's and have worked with them for quiet a few years now.

So onto my first post for Bearly Mine and unfortunately it will be a quick one as I'm just about to get ready and head off.

So firstly our wonderful sponsors for this week's challenge are

 


and of course there is also a voucher from Donna at Bearly Mine Designs, so there is three chances to win yourself a wonderful prize. I look forward to seeing everyone's creations and commenting for the first time and meeting all your creative people.

So onto my creation, this card was made for one of my work collegues who has been off work now for a couple of months sick and I wanted to wish him a speedy recovery as work isn't quiet the same without him.

 
 
 
The products I have used on this card are
 
Bearly Mine Digital pp's - Mini Dots & The Boys Zone
Carolee Creations mini alpha
American Craft cs
SU Real Red marker
Spellbinder Dies
Ribbon
 
The Copics I've used are
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Celebrate the Occasion - Anything Goes
 
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes but must use a die cut
 
LEJ Designs Challenge - Anything Goes
 
 
I hope everyone has a fantastic week as I know I will but I will be around doing my commenting the best that I can if I'm able to get wifi where we are staying.
 
Happy creating.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT! :^) And have a wonderful vacation!
    Love your card--just darling! Love the image, coloring, papers, & design! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow
    Great card...love the image. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jules love the image and design.

    Have a lovely holiday.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something about this nurse that I'm afraid of... LOL I really love how you made the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 cute! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG,what an adorable card. Would make me get better real soon! TFS at DCD this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.