Sunday, May 26, 2013

Bling Challenge

Good evening trendsetters

Sorry for the delay in the updates to my blog but as some of you already now I've been away on holidays with very limited internet (too expensive) and I've just returned to work so now it's time to try and catch up.

So this is the challenge from the 10th February over at A & T Emerald Faeries which is a bling challenge. Now who doesn't love bling, especially when making a girly card for someone special.

Here is my card

 
 
 
As I've coloured this image in while I was away I don't have a picture of the copic colours I've used, however they are in the YG & YR ranges.
 
The products I've used are
 
PP's from Bearly Mine Designs
ZVA Creatvie & Kaiser bling
Green Tara & WOC flowers
Spellbinder dies
Bazzill cs
Lace
Stickles
 
Sorry I'm making this quick as I still have another post to get through.
 
Looking forward to seeing what you all create as alway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.