Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Colour Challenge

Good evening my creative friends

So it's that time of the fortnight again at Bearly Mine Designs for Team B's challenge and it's a colour challenge.

I love working with pastel colours so this was a good challenge for me and I had the perfect image to use on this card.

This fortnight we have 2 sponsors, so that means 2 chances of winning a prize for your creation. Our sponsors are



Alota rubber stamps is know for "The cutest little bugs in Town"
 
They are offering a $15.00 voucher.
 
 
Offering ONE stamp of the winner's choice.
 
 
So onto my card for this challenge
 
I've used a beautiful image called "Ava" from Saturated Canary isn't she cute??????
 
 
 
 
The products I've used are
 
Bearly Mine Designs pp's - Paper Lace, Mini Dots & Spring Flight
Whimsy Stamps
SU ink & punch
Spellbinder, My Favourite Things, Marianne Designs & Creatvie Courture Dies
Robins Nest Dew drops
WOC & I Am Roses flowers
American Crafts cs
Lace
White gel pen
 
The copics I've used are
 
 
So as always I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone creates, however I would like to pass on my apologies to the people who entered last fortnights challenge as I was aware on holidays and never had a chance to do any commenting.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
 
Celebrate the Occassion - Fluttering by (must use a butterfly)
 
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
 
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
 
 
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything Goes
 
So have a great fortnight and happy creating.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just so pretty and a wonderful take on the colour inspiration. Love the little banner.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is gorgeous and I do love this image and beautifully coloured, so pleased to hear you are on A & T DT I was years ago when the original images were out and loved working with the team I am sure you will too, have fun
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout! Love the image. Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at creative Stampfriends.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.