Saturday, May 4, 2013

Flower Power at One Stop Craft Challenges

Good evening everyone

So yet again this is going to be another quick post as I'm still away on holidays and trying to rush through with only 1 hour internet access.

This week's challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge is a "Flower Power" challenge and this week's sponsor is


So you need to make sure that you pop on over to the store as Donna @ Bearly Mine Designs has the most amazing pattern papers around. I have used some of these on my card for this week's challenge, I have a lot of her pp's and also her disc set as well.

So onto my card for this week

 
 
 
 
 
The products I have used in this card are
 
Spellbinder & SU Dies
WOC & I Am Roses flowers & leaves
Kaiser & BG pearls

Martha Stewart border punch
Ribbon & Lace
Saturated Canary image
Cremen Creations oval epoxy

The copics I've used are

 
So as always I look forward to what you all come up with and hope that we have a good response to this challenge. Come on who doesn't love working with flowers and who wouldn't want to win a prize from Bearly Mine Designs.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Card Crafter's Circle - Buds, Blooms and Blossoms
 
Creative Corner Challenge - Flowers and/or Mothers Day
 
Five Simple Things - Anything Goes
 
Nighty nite and enjoy what's left of your weekend.


7 comments:

  1. aah oh so sweet... lovely pretty card, hope you are having a lovely BH weekend, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pure delight! Love the image and your colouring is wonderful! Fantastic lacy feel and the sentiment is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Thank you for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color combination! Love this SC cutie, too! :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely Jules, your coloring is stunning!!
    xx

    Thank you so much for sharing @ Inspire Me Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh very sweet and love your colouring

    Thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges this week

    Love Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You create such beautiful cards Jules and I feel so lucky to be the receiver of this one. Thank you so much. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.