Sunday, May 26, 2013

Furry Friends

Hello again

So now onto my 2nd post for this evening and this time it's for the weekly challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenges and this time it's "Furry Friends".

We'd like to see you use an image of a "Furry Friend" in your design and I'm sure you all have some stashed away somewhere.

This week we have a new sponsor joining us at they are

 
And they are offering 4 digi's of your choice to the winner of this challenge, also make sure you head on over and have a look at what they have on offer.
 
So onto my creation this week
 
 
The products I have used are



Ellephantastic - Roger, Rosie & Junior digital stamp
PP's from Bearly Mine Designs
Whimsy Stamps rubber sentiment stamp
Ribbon
Metal corner flourish
SU ink
Bazzill cs

This is also an image I don't have my copic colours for, however you can see that they are from the B, RV & E colour ranges.

Unfortunately this week I won't be entering this card into any challenges as time is very limited and I have to get back to finishing off my cards for this week's challenges and also making a card for my nephew who's birthday was almost 2 weeks ago and also a card for a good friend from work for her daughter.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and it isn't heating up too much over in the UK as it is now finally starting to get a little chilly here in Aus.

As always I can't wait to see what you all create and I would also like to pass on my apologies to our entries from last week's challenge as I was unable to do my commenting but will make sure that it is done this week.

Nighty Nite
xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Jules, love the colours and the bears are so sweet..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.