Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lucky Dip at Bearly Mine Designs

Hello there fellow crafters

So this is my 2nd Design Team card for Bearly Mine Designs Challenges and this week we are having a "Lucky Dip" challenge. The Lucky Dip list is below


Our sponsors this week for the above challenge are


with a $20.00 gift voucher
 
and
 



with 3 Emerald Faerie Digi Stamps of Winner's Choice
 
So for my card I actually used more than 3 items from the above lucky dip, however you must use at least 3 to enter this challenge.
 
So this is my card for this challenge.
 
 
Unfortunately the photo of my card isn't the greatest as the date had creeped up on me and I had to finish and photograph my card late last night to make sure it was done in time.
 
For the items in the "Lucky Dip" I have used Feathers, Pearls, Die Cuts, Flowers & Lace.
 
The Products I have used are
 
Using In the 20's by The Paper Shelter
Paper Lace and Fairy Land Dream Freebie by Bearly Mine Designs
Kaiser Pearls
Basic Grey Alpha
WOC flowers
Memory Press Die
Ribbon roses
Tassell Trim
Lace
Stamens
Feathers
Liquid Pearls
K & Co chipboard word
 
I will have to apologise again as I don't have a list of the copics I've used as I think the photo of them is still on my phone so if I have time before I head off again I will update this blog post tomorrow.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 


Artistic Inspirations - Flowers & Lace
 
Card Mania - Flower Power
 
Fashionista Challenge - Vintage or Shabby
 
Love to Create - Flowers, Flowers So Many Pretty Flowers
 
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
 
 
Three Scrappy Gals - Flowers
 
So that's it for me tonight, hope everyone has a wonderful week, however I will be back tomorrow to upload a Wedding Card that I've done for my 2nd cousins wedding this weekend.
 
Nighty Nite
 

10 comments:

  1. Jules, what a beautiful card. She's certainly a gorgeous Paper Shelter image. Take care, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and image Jules. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cute image,backing papers and all the embellishments-thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card you made. Wonderful coloring, and a beautiful arrangement of flowers :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jules, loving the colours and image..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card love the stunning image and your embellishments compliment the card so well. Many thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations on our Lace & Flowers challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Jules! Love the colors and your image is really pretty!

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make it Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable image, and I love the background you created for her. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very sweet! Love your color choices.Thank you for sharing with us over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous. I love the cute image and the design and embellishments are gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Songbirds.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.