Friday, June 14, 2013

Anything Goes

Good evening crafty people

Well yet again I'm running late with my blog post for our new challenge over at Bearly Mine Designs, however I do have a good excuse I've had my mum in emergency and had to take her for tests the following day and then end up with Chicken Pox myself. Boy it's so itchy I can't believe it, who gets chicken pox at my age, just grateful it isn't too bad a case as it could lead to shingels for older people.

So this week's challenge at Bearly Mine Designs is a "Anything Goes" challenge, now who doesn't love one of those, they seem to be the most popular. I've just been over to the blog and there is already almost 200 entries, I better get my typing fingers ready and start visiting some of the blogs before it's gets too much. It is great to see so many people participating and I always look forward to seeing what each and everyone comes up with.

So onto our sponsors for this challenge and they are

offering a $10.00 gift certificate
 
 
 
offering a £10 Gift Voucher

offering a £10 Gift Voucher

So with 3 chances to win a prize you better come along and join in all the fun.

This is my creation for this challenge

 
 
 
 
I have used the following sketch from Sketch Saturday.
 
 
 
Nothing like a little inpiration to get the mojo flowing, so of course I will be entering this card into their challenge.
 
The products I have used are
 
Bearly Mine Designs pp's
La La Land - Dress Up Marci
Spellbinder Die
Kaiser pearls
Dew Drops chalk ink
Ribbon Girl UK & WOC & I Am Roses flowers
Lace
Pearl trim
 
At this stage I don't have a list of photo of the copics I used to colour my image.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
 
Die Cuttin Divas - Purple with Pearls
 
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
 
Have a great week everyone and I hope to back soon with a new post if my spots don't get any worse or the virus.
 
Take care


4 comments:

  1. Love your card...such a cute image from La la Land...your coloring is fantastic. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable card! Love the cute image! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card, thanks for sharing it at DCD's purple and pearls challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. Nice colouring.

    Hugs, AStrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.