Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sketch Challenge

Good morning from miserable Forster

Well as usual I'm running late with my blog post, put life just seems to move way too fast sometimes especially when you've got a lot on and you are trying to finish off some new bits and pieces.

I've been working away on some new embellishment kits & also some brand new crochet flower and trim packs which I will be selling on Facebook in the coming weeks.

So last Monday was our new challenge over at Bearly Mine Design Challenges and this week we have a sketch for you.

 
I always love working with a sketch I find it makes creating so much easier especially if you are in a rush, which I generally am.
 
So our sponsors for this week's challenge are:
 
For this week's challenge we have
Alota Rubber Stamps offering a $15 Gift Certificate
 
and  Crafty Ribbons offering these yummy ribbons
 



So I actually had a lot of fund with this creation, however it did take me a while to choose the papers from the Extreme Designer Discs as I'd coloured my image in quiet difficult colours to match up with papers but I got there in the end.

So this is my card

 
Using Bearly Mine Designer Extreme Discs
 
 
 
 
 
So make sure you come on over and join in all the fun, there is only a couple of days left now to get your entries in. I would really love to see some more people participate in this challenge as I popped on over to the BLOG yesterday and we don't seem to have a lot of people joining in for this challenge.
 
I will be back in the next couple of days with another post.
 
This week as I'm running so late with my post I won't be entering it into any challenges as I'm also having problems with my internet and have to head out this morning and purchase a new filter for the phone/internet as I have to unplug the phone to use the net and vice versa.
 
So have a good week and I'll see you all again shortly.
 
Happy creating.


CreationsByRichie.com - Web Banner Designs
CreationsByRichie.com - Web Banner Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.