Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Add a Tag

Hello crafty friends

So it's time for a new challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenges, and it's "ADD A TAG", we've had a couple of weeks off and now it's time to get back into the swing of things.

I did enjoy having a little break as at the time I actually had a lot going on and also getting back into the real world after having 3 weeks holidays from work. I've now been back at work for 5 weeks, I can't believe it, how time is flying by again this year. I think I've only had time to scrapbook a couple of layouts this year.

So this week our sponsor for the challenge is



Prize - $15 Gift Voucher
 
As always I'm limited for time when doing my challenges so again I've used an amazing coloured image from Fred She Said Designs and I absolutely love it, it is going to be perfect for my Father-in-laws birthday card next year.
 
So my card
 
 
 
 
 
This is a fantastic masculine image and it also comes with the images uncoloured so you can choose to use the ones I have or to colour your own.
 
The products I've used are
 
Fred She Said images
American Crafts rubons
Tim Holtz metal
Kaiser die cuts & stamp
Bazzill cs
Black chalk ink
Eyelets
Ribbon
 
So I hope to see a lot of people coming along to join in the fun as we've had a break and it would be awesome to have a HUGE amount of entries for this amazing challenge.
 
Have a great week everyone and I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.
 
I will be entering this card into the following challenges
 
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
 
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
 
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes (Vintage/Shabby Chic)
 
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
 
 
Here Come The Boys - Must use a Digi (masculine)
 
Nighty Nite


12 comments:

  1. It is perfect for a male birthday and I'm sure your father in law will love it. Beautifully made. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for men, love the images and the colours. Saw this on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw the colours are amazing. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this card. I would send it to my son. You did the coloring perfectly. Thanks for playing at Love to Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love the vintage car images! I'm sure your father-in-law will love it. Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Masculine card Jules, wonderful design and embellishments!

    Glad that you shared with us at Come And Get It!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect images and colours for great masculine card .Thanks for sharing your creation with Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card!! The colors are great for a man and I like how you used a smaller images on the side.. Great card!! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog-Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab masculine card! Love the car and the layout. Awesome colour scheme too. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope to see you back again soon.
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card! I absolutely love the truck image. Everything about this card is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Super card! Thanks for playing and sharing your gorgeous work with us at Here Come The Boys 'Use a Digi' Challenge. Woo, Teresa & Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabby card, thanks for joining us at Here come the Boys, Mandz xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.