Saturday, July 20, 2013

July Challenges at A & T Emerald Faeiries

Happy weekend crafters

Well I must say firstly that I'm disgusted with myself for leaving this post for so long but as usual life has just got in the way this month and I haven't been able to keep up to date with everything happening in my crafting world.

So I will be uploading my cards that I've designed for this months challenges over at A & T Emerald Faeiries and the first challenge for the month was a Happy Birthday challenge as it is Anita's birthday this month.

Here is my creation for this challenge

 
 
and the challenge for the 10th of the month was Twine, Lace & Flowers challenge, and here is my creation for that challenge.
 
 
 
The above card I have used some beautiful digital papers from Bearly Mine Designs.
 
Sorry to keep this short and sweet but I have to get a few things done around the house today as my first day off yesterday was a right off as I was shopping for goodies as we are still doing some small reno's to our house.
 
Catch up with you all again some time soon.
 
Happy crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.