Saturday, July 13, 2013

Summer Wedding

Well good morning to all my crafting friends

Looks like life has got in the way with work, taking my mum away for an emergency trip and also creating some new goodies for Cremen Creations on Facebook. A little disappointed as they are not doing as good as I thought they would, I really thought that crochet trims etc would got well. Oh well maybe I just need to be patient and get them out there and spend a little bit more time promoting them.

So we have a wonderful challenge this week (which is almost over) over at Bearly Mine Design Challenges and it is "Summer Wedding". We have 2 wonderful sponsors this week, both with a great prize

 



 
 
This is the card I've created using Bride Henrietta
 
 
 
 
So I have another photo, a close up of the image but for some reason blogger won't let me upload it this morning.
 
The products I have used are
 
Bearly Mine Designs - Freebies
I Am Roses & WOC flowers
Spellbinder, My Favourite Things & Cherry Lynn Design Dies
American Crafts cs
Lace
Ribbon
Crystal stem
Muslin
 
Yet again I don't have a photo or a list of the Copics I've used as these days I run out of time to get that done.
 
I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with, I've just had a look at the blog and I'm a little disappointed with the entries so far so I hope that more of you will come along and join in the chance to win either of the above prizes as I know I'd be happy with them. What do you have to loose by creating a great card and having some fun.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Creative Corner - Anything Goes
 
Five Simple Things - Anything Goes
 
Sugar Bowl - Anything Goes
 
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
 
Whimsy Stamp Challenge - Ribbon and Lace
 
 
Digi Make Over Challenge - Anything Goes
 
Fashionista Challenge - Wedding or Birthday
 
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
 
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
 
MakerPop Challenge - Anything Goes (must use markers)
 
 
Happy creating.


 

5 comments:

  1. what a funny and unusual image...lovely card

    thanks for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES
    Love Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun and also pretty. I adore your layout. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the blues and browns! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, love your colour combination! Thank you for joining us over at MIM. Hugs Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card. Fantastic stamp colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at Fashionista Challenge theme “Birthday or Wedding” with your card. Good luck in the draw. Elena F.
    http://esku-lanak.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.