Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Sneak Peak

Hello there again

Two posts from me this evening, that's a little different.

So this one is some more exciting news but this is from A & T Emerald Faeries we have something very amazing happening on the 1st September, we have 2 new FAERIES and here is a sneak peak to keep you guessing.





You are absolutely going to love these 2 new images, I've printed mine and am very exited and hanging out for this weekend so I can colour them in and create my cards for the release.

Make sure you mark the 1st September on your calendar so you don't miss out on these amazing images.

Well that's it for me tonight, time to sign off as it's time to watch the latest release of True Blood on Foxtel on the go.

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.