Friday, August 2, 2013

Colour Challenge

TGIF

Hello fellow crafters, it's that time of the month again over at A & T Emerald Faeries and this month we have a beautiful "Colour Challenge" for you.


 
Aren't these colours absolutely amazing, Tracey has done a wonderful job choosing them for you. I will admit I love all of these colours but I did struggle a little to get them all to work in a card together. I haven't used much of the purple colour range except in my colouring as I had no pp's in my stash that would suit.
 
 
 
 
 
Even though I had trouble with the colours, the ones I used all ended up working out really well together.
 
The products I have used are
 
SU cs
Electric Ocean & Peanut Butter digi papers
Marianne Designs stamp & Dies
Spellbinder Dies
Kaiser pearls
WOC & I Am Roses flowers
Vintage seam binding ribbon
Stamens
Ink
 
Before I go on to say where I will be entering this card I would like to let you all know that we have SOME VERY EXCITING NEWS HAPPENING HERE AT A & T EMERALD FAERIES AND IT WILL ALL BE ANNOUCED ON THE 1ST OF SEPTEMBER. So all of you Emerald Faeries fans you will be pleasantly surprised and very excited like us.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
 
Through the Craftroom Door - Always Anything Goes
 
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
 
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
 
So happy creating everyone, have a wonderful weekend and make sure you stay tuned for our wonderful news next month.
 
Nighty Nite 

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and the colours are superb. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and colour choices to feature your sweet image. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully coloured image making a gorgeous card something really special. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the image. I saw you over on Make It Monday, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.