Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Steampunk Fantasy & Steampunk Fantasy 2

Evening

So here we are the middle of the week and we have some amazing news over Bearly Mine Designs, there are TWO amazing new releases. If you head on over to the challenge blog you will be able to see some of the DT's creations using these new papers.

 
STEAMPUNK FANTASY
 


STEAMPUNK FANTASY 2
 
 
 
I have already created my card for the next challenge and had so much fun with these papers and an image from Saturated Canary, so keep an eye out next week.
 
So make sure you head on over to the shop and purchase your sets of these amazingly beautiful papers.
 
Nighty Nite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.