Thursday, August 8, 2013

Tic Tac Toe

Evening everyone

So this week's challenge over at Bearly Mine Challenges is a Tic Tac Toe challenge and here it is.

 


So for the above challenge we have a couple of wonderful sponsors and some great prizes on offer.

 
 
offering this cute stamp "It's A Boy"
 
 

and
 



 offering a surprize



 
 
So now onto my card, I had a lot of fun creating this one, I went with bright and cheery colours as it's winter here in Australia and a little bit cool at the moment.
 
 
 
So Tic Tac Toe - Digi Image, Sentiment & Flowers
 
 
 
 
 
As you can see it's nice and bright, I don't normally do bright colours but I've done a couple now and I'm really liking them. It's always good to try and do something different, makes life a little bit more interesting then sticking with the norm.
 
The products I've used on this card are
 
Bearly Mine Designs Digi papers - Mini Dots, Paper Lace & Spring Flight
SKdigis - Snail
Kaiser cs & bling
WOC & I Am Roses flowers & leaves
Ribbon Girl UK twisted stamens
Marianne Designs die & stamp
SU ink & marker
Spellbinder die
Doodlebug velvet flower ribbon
Ribbon
Lace
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
 
Craft Room Challenge - Bingo (Blue, Flower & Lace)
 
 
Through the Craftroom Door - Always Anything Goes
 
So I hope that you all come along and join in the fun over at Bearly Mine Designs, and I look forward to seeing what you all create.
 
Have a great week.
 
Nighty Nite


8 comments:

  1. I love your card....so cute...thank yo for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely and cute card with bright colours.
    Thank you for playing bingo with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image, your card is absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Animals Challenge! Good luck in this one and I hope you can join us for our next challenge on Tuesday! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this pretty card, thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. very funky- love those bright colours, thanks for playing Bingo with us at the Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely colourful card Jules !! That snail is sooooo cute sweetie !! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs and hope you can again next week !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jules, Sonia from SKdigis here... your card is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, but that digital stamp is SKdigis designed by me, not by Marianne as you state in your post... please make the correction and I cordially invite you to join my SKdigis FANtastic Linking Party ... Sincerely, SK:)
    SKdigis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sonia I will adjust my post, I just forgot to put your name for the image the Marianne Designs is the sentiments stamp not the snail. I've only just seen this post and will correct it straight away.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.