Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Anything Goes

Happy Spring time to all my crafting friends

It's that time again for the fortnight for "Team B" at Bearly Mine Challenges and for us this fortnight its a "Anything Goes" challenge and you just have to loves these just as much as a sketch challenge if not more. You can certainly let your imagination run wild or at least make a card for a special occasion and enter it into this challenge.

As always we have amazing sponsors for this challenge and they are



offering a surprise package
and
 
offering FIVE DIGI'S of the winner's choice
 
 
Now onto my card for this challenge, I had actually created it for the previous fortnights challenge before I realised it was a sketch challenge and it didn't quiet make the cut so I thought I'd keep it for this one.
 
I had a wonderful time colouring in this wonderful steampunk image from Saturate Canary, I used a few different colour combos then I've used before but I think they all worked really well together and now they are some of my favs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The products I have used are
 
WOC & I Am Roses flowers
Marianne Designs & Spellbinder Dies
Tim Holtz cogs
Photo turns
Brads
Ink
Lace
Ribbon
Bling
Stamens
 
Unfortunately yet again I don't have the list or photo of the copics I've used as I actually colour her in at a friends house when we had a crafting day before she headed over seas.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
LEJ Designs Challenges - Something Shiny
 
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes
 
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
 
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
 
Well I'm off as the final for Criminal Minds is on and I really want to see how it turns out.
 
Thanks everyone for popping over and having a look and I hope to also see your amazing work over at our challenge at Bearly Mine Designs.
 
Nighty Nite

7 comments:

  1. This card turned out terrific! Love the colours. I could really get into Steampunk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love all the different elements that you've used and a great image. Thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring, love the image. Thanks for sharing this beauty at Loves Rubber Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jules, wow your blog is awesome and love your cards. Thankx on my card for the entry at BMD. I have joined your blog as a newie...luv annie

    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so super fabulous. Love the image and the great card design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful steampunk card. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is just so gorgeous with wonderful textures and colouring. Loving the photo turns and lace trimming.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.