Sunday, September 1, 2013

Magical Creatures

Good evening paper crafters

Well I'm sorry but I'm going to have to make this a short and sweet post as I've got a migraine coming on and I don't want to be on the computer for too long. I'm really looking forward to heading to bed tonight as I've had my hubby sick for two weeks and he's just returned to work yesterday, so tonight is the first time in over 2 weeks that I can actually get to bed first. Woo Hoo

So we have something exciting to announce today along with your new monthly challenge over at A & T Emerald Faeries, we have NOT 1 BUT 2 NEW digi's available in the shop RIGHT NOW. They are absolutely gorgeous and I had a wonderful time creating my cards with these newbies.

They are


PIP
 
&
 

BINKIE & BUZZ
 
Now you have to agree with me they are absolutely gorgeous, and as they are new we are offering random giveaways for anyone who leaves a comment. If you are chosen you can pick either one of the newbies or one of the old faeries the choice is yours.
 
So now on to my creations using the above 2 stamps.
 
 
 
 
The products I've used on this card are
 
Pip digital stamp
Bazzill cs
Kaiser & Crate Paper pp's
WOC Flowers
I Am Roses stamens
Robin's Nest dew drops
Martha Stewart border punch
Spellbinders Die
Versa Mark chalk inks
Glossy Accents
Kindy Glitz
Lace
Ribbon
Felt clouds
 
The copic's I've used are
 
 
 

No onto my 2nd card
 
 
 


 




The products I've used are

Binkie & Buzz digital stamp
Bazzill cs
Bo Bunny pp's & mini brad (epoxy tag)
Dovecraft embossing folder
SU Die, stamp & ink
MM epoxy tag
Robin's Nest dew drops
Doodle bug velvet brad
Cremen Creations crochet flower
I Am Roses leaves
K & Co material brad
Versa Mark chalk ink
Kindy Glitz
MPress dies

The copic's I've used are



So I'm really looking forward to what you all come up with for your creations for this "Magical Creatures" challenge and I hope that I might see either Pip or Binkie & Buzz on some of your creations.

I hope to be back tomorrow night after work to enter these 2 cards into some challenges myself but for now I need to finish up as I also need to upload these to Facebook.

Have a great night and happy creating.

Nighty Nite

7 comments:

  1. Both your cards are absolutely gorgeous!!!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both Stunning! Awesome colours and Great Embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules, your "Pip" and "Binkie and Buzz" look fabulous on these gorgeous cards. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jules, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are lovely, sweet digis and great colour combo beautifully done hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful as always Jules. Putting these images on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards! Love the colors and the bling adds a nice touch. Love these images!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.