Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Anything Goes at Bearly Mine Designs

Good evening everyone

Well yet again I've been missing in action but I've had so much on my plate with work, renovating our garden, my mum & hubby being crook and feel like I've been chasing my tail for weeks.

So this week it is an "Anything Goes" challenge over at Bearly Mine Challenges and with seeing all the entries so far I guess like me everyone love an "Anything Goes" challenge as it leaves your creativity to run a muck.

So our two wonderful sponsors this week are

 
offering a surprise
 
and
 



offering this lovely Christmas package
 
 
 
So now onto my creation for this challenge, I'm really loving the Steampunk Fantasy pp's at the moment so I've used them on my card. This card was suppose to be completed a couple of weeks ago for my BFF's boyfriends birthday but I just ran out of time so I will now put it away for next year.
 
I'm not 100% happy with the effect on the edge of the image as I was trying a new technique and it didn't quiet work as I didn't have all the products (which I wasn't aware I needed) so I had to do a quick cover up job as I didn't have time to recolour another image.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The products I've used are
 
Bearly Mine Designs - Steampunk Fantasy pp's
Kenny K digital stamp
American Crafts cs
SU ink, stamp & die
Spellbinder cog dies
Tim Holtz embossing folder, distress inks, distress embossing powder & metal cog/findings
Making Memories screw brads
Bakers Twine
Clock charm & metal corner flourish
 
Unfortunately at this point in time I don't have a list or photo of the copics I've used as I'm always in a rush and end up not having time to do either.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
 
Kenny's Kraft Crew - Anything Goes
 
The Crafting Café - Anything Goes
 
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
 
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
 
So that's it for me right now, I will be back tomorrow with another post.
 
Have a great night everyone, and if you are somewhere tomorrow where it is going to be hot and windy in Australia please take extreme care as there is also a fire ban from midnight night.
 
Nighty Nite

8 comments:

  1. Great design to showcase your fabulous image, Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came from Make it Monday. I love steampunk and your stamp and card are wonderful. Great colors, layout and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant, I love Steampunk, great image & design.
    Thank you for joining in the Crafting Café challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card!! Like the steampunk theme, image is beautiful!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, great image and love all the embellishments.

    Thank you for playing along with Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it love it love it! Great attention to detail!
    Thanks for playing at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!!!! I LIKE the edge of the image! Sometimes our mistakes become a work of art! Well done :) Thanks so much for playing with us at KennyK Krafty Krew’s *Anything Goes* challenge ! Good luck in the draws, Top 3 and spotlight!

    If you have a Facebook account, we have another fun contest happening. Find it here. Hope to see you there too!

    Tammy, KennyK Designer and Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great steampunk card, love the design and colours. Spotted it on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.