Saturday, October 5, 2013

Halloween Time

Good evening fellow crafters

So it's time for a "Halloween" challenge over at Bearly Mine Challenges and I will be making this a short an sweet post as yet again (and I can't believe I'm saying it) but someone is sick in my house and I'm running late again with my fortnightly post but I promise I will be getting better as I have been accepted to stay on for another 6 months with Donna at Bearly Mine Designs.

So the sponsors with have for this fortnights challenges are



PRIZE - $20 Gift Certificate
 
 
 



offering a $35 Gift Certificate (think how many flowers you can get with that)

Here is my card for this challenge

 
 
 
 
The products I have used are
 
Bearly Mine Designs Halloween freebies pp's
I am Roses flowers & leaves
Robins Nest dew drops
Fred She Said coloured image
American Crafts cs
Chalk ink
Ticket digital ticket images (sorry unable to remember where they are from)
 
Well it's time for me to head off to bed as Daylight savings is starting tonight so even though it's only 8.30 I need to think along the lines of 9.30 so I don't loose out on an hours sleep before work tomorrow.
 
To all you Aussie's out there I hope you all have a great long weekend for those of you who aren't working. Thankfully for me I will only be working 1 day out of the 3, so 2 days off, 1 on and then another day off. Woo Hoo
 
Nighty Nite all

1 comment:

  1. So cute, love the sweet image and the papers and layout are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.