Tuesday, October 29, 2013

PURPLE, ORANGE & BLACK CHALLENGE

Good evening fellow card markers

So it's Team B's challenge time and this fortnight it is a PURPLE, ORANGE & BLACK challenge over at Bearly Mine Challenges and this was an interesting one for me put the end result I love even if I do say so myself............. LOL LOL

As always we have some wonderful sponsors joining us for this week's challenge and they are

 


Alota Rubber Stamps is know for "The cutest little bugs in Town"
Search our web site for cute and whimsical rubber stamps. We also feature background scenes in full size and miniature and we have a large selection of tea bag folding stamps. For great inspiration be sure to visit our card gallery!

 


 
Well I know so of you are going to fall over when you realise I've actually uploaded my blog on time for the first time in I don't know how long. This is a surprise to myself this week as I've had my mum sick again and now hubby has the same flu and is off work till Friday, fingers crossed I don't get it as I really don't want it. I'm thinking myself lucky as everyone at work has had it this year and now mum & dad and also my BFF and her kids have had it. LUCKY

I'm sitting here listening to the most wonderful noise, it's RAINING finally we haven't had any rain in I don't know how long. It's really nice to have it as we really need it but the weeds in the garden are just going to love it. Bugger

So onto my card

 
 
 
 
 
The products I have used are
 
Bearly Mine Designs pp's
American Craft cs
Image The Paper Shelter
My Favourite Things & Marianne Designs Dies
WOC & I Am Roses flowers
Cremen Creations crystal leaf & stamens
SU stamp, marker & ink
Robins Nest dew drops
Tim Holtz distress ink
 
So I hope to see plenty of you coming along to join in the fun and I look forward to visiting your blog's and commenting on your creations.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
 
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
 
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
 
Happy Crafting everyone.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the image..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and loving the image
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network for this months theme of Anything Goes
    Crafty Hugs
    Kelly - DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and image. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.