Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christmas in Pink

Hello fellow crafters

It's time again for a new challenge over at Bearly Mine Challenges and the challenge is "Christmas in Pink".

This was certainly a challenge for me as I'm not really a pink girl but I love the way it has turned out, it is a real girly Christmas card.

So before I get to my card we have some wonderful sponsors again for this challenge and they are


 
 
 
 
 

1 stamp of the winners choice.
 
We had an amazing amount of entries for last week's challenge, over 300 so I'm hoping that we can get close to that with this challenge as well. I know it's something a little different but who doesn't love a challenge or thinking outside the box.
 
So here is my card
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So as you can see I've actually done the inside of this card, this is something I generally run out of time to do but thought I better get this one done as Christmas is now so close.
 
The Products I've used are
 
American Crafts cs
Bearly Mine Designs pp's
Image TiddlyInks (Winter Wryn & Snowman)
Marianne Designs & Quickkutz Dies
I Am Roses flowers
SU & Versa Magic Ink
Kindy Glitz
Kaisercraft bling
Lace
Pom pom trim 
Bling brad
 
I will be entering this card into the following challenges
 
 
Imagination Crafts Challenge - Glitter & Sparkle
 
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
 
Paper Playtime - Sparkle
 
Lacy Sunshine Challenges - It's a bling thing
 
Stamping Sensations - Christmas
 
The Ribbon Girls - Add Sparkle
 
Have a great week and I look forward to seeing your creations.
 
Nighty Nite
xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. Jules this is super cute, the details are so pretty. Popped over from mim. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the soft pink and those pretty snowflakes, super! Spotted it on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! I LOVE it! I am such a PINK girl so when I spotted it at MIM I had to come by!! LOVE It!!!
    Have a GREAT day!
    BethieJ
    MIM #44

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
    Stop by our new linky party blog An Inky Situation and Link Up!
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Imagination Crafts Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely Christmas card, loving the colours that you have used mind Pink is my favourite colour anyway.
    Thanks for joining in our challenge over at The Crafty Bloggers Network
    Crafty Hugs
    Kelly DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your card. Guess I am warming up towards pink at Christmas....smile....it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Thank you bunches for joining my Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Hope you will join us next time.
    Heather xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeousss Card :) thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine :)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, here is so much to see. Love yout ink Christmas card with all its gorgeous embellishments and details. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful Christmas card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  11. super pretty card - love that image and all the details are gorgeous. Thanks for joining the challenge over at Imagination Crafts this month xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.