Saturday, November 2, 2013

Lace/Ribbon & Bling

Goooooooooooooood morning everyone

Well it's a beautiful morning here in sunny Forster, hoping though it doesn't get too hot today as we have a few things to do in the garden if my hubby is feeling up to it. He was hoping to return to work last night but unfortunately his cold flared up again so back to bed with more cold/flu tablets, hopefully he'll be returning on Tuesday arvo. I'm so thankful that I haven't been struck down with it as I really don't want it or even have the time to get sick.

So here we are it's that time again over at A & T Emerald Faeries and this month we have a real girly challenge, Lace/Ribbon & Bling, now who doesn't love using all of these products either on a card or a scrapbook layout.

We also have some wonderful news for you, drum roll please ................................................ we have another two new images to welcome to the FAERIES family and they are.

 
JEWEL
 

BINDIE

 
Now aren't they just another two gorgeous stamps, I had so much fun colouring these guys and making the cards and I can't wait to put them to good use again and again and again.

We've also had to wonderful ladies join us this month as Guest Designers and they have done some beautiful work, make sure you head on over to their blogs and have a look after stopping by and entering the challenge, they are Jenny D & Julie Price.

So now onto my two cards, this month I've actually kept my cards a little simple as I left making them until two nights before the blog went live and then had to take photo's and edit them the night before after work. The results though I'm really happy with and I have used some amazing flowers by a lady who used to be one of our DT members Lucinda.

Firstly here is Jewel

 
 
 
 
 
Isn't she adorable, you can just imagine what she is thinking about.
 
The products I've used on this card are
 
American Crafts cs
My Favourite Things  & Spellbinder Dies
Stampin Up ink, stamp & die
Robin's Nest dew drops
Kindy Glitz
Kaisercraft pp's
Petal Lu flowers
Chalk ink
Ribbon
 
Secondly here is Bindie
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bindie is just so cute.
 
The products I've used on this card are
 
American Crafts cs
pp's from my left over stash
I Am Roses flowers
Cremen Creations stamens
My Favourite Things & Spellbinder dies
Lilly of the Valley stamp
Stampin Up ink
Robins Nest dew drops
Kindy Glitz
 
So I hope to see plenty of you heading over to the blog to join in our challenge this month and I hope to see some if not all of you using one of our new digi's, there are four fabulous designs to choose from now.
 
I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges:
 
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
 
Flutter By Wednesday's - Any Winged Creature
 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
 
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes
 
So that's it for me this morning, boy has the time flown as I've been doing this an hour has gone by and the washing machine has just finished and I think it's time for some breaky.
 
Have a great weekend everyone and I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
 
Happy crafting.

3 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! Love the feminine colors and embellishments.. very pretty. :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Jules!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting journey. Hugsxx
    PS did you ever pick a winner for the Emerald faeries garden image giveaway from the last new release??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous!! Your coloring is amazing!! I love it!! I love the purple and white!! Just fantastic!! WOW!!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.