Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sketch challenge at Bearly Mine

So I'm back again, what's that twice in a week.

Yeh Yeh I know that would have to be a first in a very long time, but even though it's twice I'm still running a day late for this post.

So this week we have a "SKETCH" challenge over at Bearly Mine Challenges and it was an awesome sketch and was just what I needed as I had a card order from a lady that works with my hubby for her sister's 40th so I actually managed to get this one done in one afternoon.

As always we have some amazing sponsors this week and they are



About Marianne Design
Marianne Design is a Dutch owned craft manufacturer and wholesale supplier to craft retailers around the world. The company was established in 1994 by Marianne Perlot and is based in the Netherlands. For years now, we develop all our products with much care and quality. We have a practical understanding of the needs of crafters, we integrate product development, design and customer service to bring fresh ideas and beautiful products to the craft industry. All to enable the consumer to make beautiful cards, scrapbooks and other projects and enjoy this wonderful hobby. Our products are available in 18 countries around the world. We produce a wide range of products which represent a complete concept of paper crafts. There are different lines of stamps and dies with matching papers and materials to decorate your card or scrap. Products are chosen carefully for mixing and matching and stimulating creativity.
 
The history of Marianne Design

 
**********************
 
 
PRIZE - 5 DIGI'S of the Winner's Choice
 
 
************************
 


PRIZE - £10 VOUCHER

So onto this week's sketch



So here is my card, which I thought was a great take on the above sketch.

 
 
 
 
 
 

So the lady I made this card for was very happy which I was very pleased to hear as it's always hard making a card when you don't have any favourite things to go on.

The products I've used are

Bearly Mine Designs - Mini Dots pp's
Image - Kenny K
American Craft cs & Thickers
SU & Chalk box ink
Marianne Designs, Spellbinder & unknown dies
I Am Roses flowers
Cremen Creations stamens
Robin's Nest dew drops
Doodlebug rubon alpha
Stampendous embossing powders & glitter
Pin

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Through the Craftroom Door - Always Anything Goes

The Crafty Bloggers Network - Girly

Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Sparkle N Sprinkle - Anything Goes, use glitter, embossing power and/or flocking

Allsorts - Anything but Christmas

So that's it for me, I should have been in bed a while ago as I have to start work at 8am tomorrow morning.

I don't think I'll be on before Christmas so to all my followers and fellow crafters out there I wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS & A SAFE & HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Nighty nite.
xxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. A lovely card in great colours, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and design. Love how you've colored the image. So glad you joined us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love the fluff on her coat! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM!

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image and beautifully colored! Love your choice of papers, die cuts and the overall design of the card. Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
    Kathi
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just delightful and perfect for a 40-year old. Lol we all love shopping, no matter what age.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at CBN Challenge Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparkle N Sprinkle!
    hugs 'n smiles,
    Emmy
    http://few-favourite-things.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great image and fab design! Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.