Friday, January 31, 2014

Kraft it Up

So I told you I'd be back soon.

So here we go onto my next layout for the month and the year and I'm planning to at least do each of these challenges each month, but knowing me this is a very big ask of myself with my other commitments.

Well not to go on too much this time as you've heard it all before in the previous post, so here is my layout for the challenge at Kraft it Up and their challenge is

 
 
You also need to use the following:
2. SUMMER THEMED PHOTO
3. WASHI OR SIMILAR
4. A NUMBER
 

So in my layout I've used the sketch of course, a beautiful photo of my goddaughter on the beach (she is growing way too quick, she started senior high this week), teal washie tape & the number 1.

This is what I came up with

 
 
 
 
 
So when creating this layout I also used lots of stuff from my stash, some of it has to be at least 10yrs old, I'm sure I bought some of it when I first starting my more advanced scrappin techniques.
 
So I will be entering this layout into the following challenge
 
Kraft it Up - Sketch, Summer themed photo, washi tape & a number
 
So that's it for me tonight, I've got washing to hang on the line before sitting down to watch Vampire Diaries and wait for my hubby to come home from work.
 
Nighty Nite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.