Friday, January 17, 2014

Things with Wings at A & T Emerald Faeries

Well hello strangers

Firstly I must apologise for my tardiness in doing this blog post but as most of you know I work in a Caravan Park on the Mid North Coast of Forster NSW and the Christmas holidays is our busiest time of the year and I am absolutely exhausted when I get home and have very little energy left for anything else when I get home.

It is with sad regret that I must say that this will be my last DT post for A & T Emerald Faeries, I have decided to step down to spend some more quality time with my hubby. We live with my mother and sometimes you just need to get away for a day or a weekend and I was finding with working full time and trying to keep up my commitments to the challenge blogs I'm on plus my Cremen Creations on Facebook I had no spare time for him or us.

So onto my card for this challenge

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had a lot of fun as always creating this card and I look forward to seeing for the last time what all our entrants come up with, Happy crafting.
 
The product's I've used on this card are:
 
American Craft cs
A & T Emerald Faeries digital pp's
Spellbinder, Quick kutz, Stampin Up, Joy Crafts & Marianne Design dies
Kaiser bling
Ric Rac
 
I'll be back very soon with another post.
 
See you soon.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.