Friday, January 31, 2014

White with 1 Challenge

Well good evening everyone

So this will be the first of two post this evening, as usual I'm running late but this time it is for something completely different I've actually scraped a couple of layouts and the first one was for White with 1 and the challenge is


ww1 tangerine

I had a lot of fun scrappin as it's something I haven't done for quiet a while and actually found a great photo to use of me and one of my besties Leane. Both of us don't remember having this photo taken or even where it was but it suited what I was planning to do.

So enough chit chat as I've got some much to do tonight including the 2nd post, so here is my layout

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So that's my layout, I must say that I was really impressed with the end result as I've actually done a couple of new techniques (for me) and used staples and these are something I don't normally use at all but I thought the bakers twine needed something not just glue to hold it in place. I've also used quiet a few things out of my very old stash and some of my own creations.
 
So I will be entering this layout into the following challenge
 
White with 1 - White + Tangerine
 
So that's it for this post I will be back as soon as I've feed my cat and put the towels onto wash for my next post.
 
See you all again very soon.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Jules! I love the way challenges enable us to try new things and use up some old stash! I love the way this has all come together and look forward to seeing what you do with next month's colour!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page Thanks so much for joining us at WW1 this month goodluck! Blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful page! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! awesome paper choice... (running behind for Jan) but its such a treat to see a beautiful layout) thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have done a fab job babe, always awesome to try a few new things...I'm a sucker for using staples, so quick and effective and leave a lovely raw element to the page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and i love the butterflies on your blog...so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous photo and gorgeously (is that a word?) scrapped!
    and careful! using staples can become addictive. ;-)
    love it. :-)
    thanks for playing along with us at WW1 :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.