Thursday, February 27, 2014

12 month Anniversary of loosing Princess

Hello fellow scrappers

Well it's been over 12mths since we lost our beloved PRINCESS and we are still missing her everyday so I thought I would do a scrapbook layout in her memory and White with 1 had a great challenge this month which I thought would work perfect.

So their challenge this month is


ww1 grape - Copy


so I went through my stash and found plenty of grape coloured papers and embellishments and it all came together just like I wanted. I've had this layout done for quiet a while but haven't had the opportunity to take a photo and upload it as we've been so busy and work and a few family issues happening this month.

So it's finally done and here it is

 
 
 
 
 
 
So I will be leaving this one for you to enjoy as my laptop is about to run out of battery and I still have a couple of things left to do before it happens.
 
Hope everyone has found time to scrap/card make or copic colour this week, month or year.
 
Happy crafting 


9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout Jules and a lovely way to remember her. xxx
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grape is a perfect complement for the photo.... M.Letizia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules this is stunning!
    what a beautiful tribute to Princess.
    thanks for playing along with WW1 this month. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely, the colors look wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. always such lovely pieces, really clean and lovely lines .. your pussy is adoreable and such a lovely way to celebrate your connection

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jules its heartbreaking when we lose our fur babies but you've created such a beautiful, beautiful page in her memory. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely tribute! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh such a gorgeous layout for Princess love all the fabulous details thanks so much for joining us at White with 1 this month Blessings xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.