Monday, March 31, 2014

Inspirational Post at Bearly Mine Designs

So here I am again but this time it's a quick post as it's a couple of days late for my inspirational post which was on the 29 March so I'll just show you quickly the card I had made for it. It was a card I made for my cousin who is turning 60 this year and my mum was heading down to Sydney for a visit with them over the weekend.

Here it is

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is a beautiful new range of digital papers over at Bearly Mine Designs - Mixed Media which have just been released and I can't wait to use some more and there is also a 2nd set Mixed Media 2.
 
So that's me for now, will be back in the next couple of days with our new monthly challenge also at Bearly Mine Designs.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
 
Sunflower Field Designs - Birthdays and or flowers
 
Happy crafting
xxxx




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!
    Thank you for joining us at Sunflowerfield Designs this month. :)

    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card!
    Thank you for joining us at Sunflowerfield Designs.
    Hugs, Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love all the detail.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, sweet image & wonderful design!
    Glad you joined us for the Challenge at One Stitch At A Time, hope to see you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ OSAAT DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! How very pretty. Love your embellishments!

    Thank you for participating in the OSAAT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card. Love the image and your coloring. Great design. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT - Maggie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.