Friday, March 21, 2014

New Digi's at Bearly Mine Designs

Good morning everyone

Well after such a busy month this month with a wedding at work for the daughter of the owners, working 7 days straight 3 weeks out of 4 this month, having a head cold and going away with my hubby for a weekend to just chill I haven't had much time to keep you all updated on what's been happening over at Bearly Mine Designs.

Donna has been busy getting her creative juices flowing and has come up with two of the most amazing new paper backs.

Firstly we have Mixed Media

 
which is available @ Bearly Mine Designs Mixed Media
 
 
and then we have Mixed Media 2
 

 
which is available @ Bearly Mine Desings Mixed Media 2
 
 
I have just finished downloading these papers myself and they are absolutely amazing and I can't wait for my days off next week to get my creative juices flowing as well to put these to use. The biggest decision is going to be which ones to use, OMG what a decision.
 
Well that's it for me until I'm back with my inspirational post for the month and then also for our new challenge at the beginning of next month.
 
However I might be back a little sooner as I also have a scrapbook challenge to upload for this month as I'm still trying to stick to my promise I made to myself this year to do at least one scrapbook layout a month as I've really been missing my scrapbooking.
 
Have a great weekend everyone and I'll see you all soon.
 
Happy creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.