Monday, March 3, 2014

One for the Girls at Bearly Mine Designs

Good evening bloggers

So it's that time of the month again over at Bearly Mine Challenges and this month it's a "ONE FOR THE GIRLS".

As always we have a wonderful sponsor this challenge



Offering this wonderful prize

 
and always a wonderful prize from
 
 
offering a £15 voucher to my shop
 
The image I've used on this card is one I've had done for quiet a while and was just waiting for the perfect challenge or card to use it. It is an image from Whimsy Stamps and I thought it was just so very sweet.
 
 
 
 
 
 
As always I loved putting this one together and I think it will be perfect for a girlfriend for a birthday or congratulations for something.
 
The products I've used are
 
Bearly mine Challenges - pp's
American Craft cs
Flower soft
I Am Roses flowers
Marianne Designs/Joy Craft dies & stamp
Dew Drops ink
Ribbon
Mini bling gems
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Lacey Sunshine - Use Spring Colours
 
Pile It On - Soft/Sweet or Bold/Bright
 
All Sorts Challenge - Spring is Coming
 
Hiding in my Craft Room - Spring Colours
 
The Doodle Garden - Anything Goes
 
As always I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with and I would like to make my apologies to anyone I didn't comment on last month but it was a hard month for myself and my family as we lost my Uncle Ray early in the month and my mum and cat have been sick since then.
 
I will do my best to make more of an effort this month to stop by and visit your blogs and comment on your creations.
 
Happy crafting
xxxx
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, she's adorable and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Pile It On Challenge Blog! :)
    -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet spring card and love the orange and purple combination. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge. Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little card. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling! Thanks for joining us at The Doodle Garden for our first challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Adorable image, love the colouring and inside too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.