Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sale Time & New Releases at Bearly Mine Designs

Good morning to all my crafting buddies

So it's a beautiful sunny morning here in Forster, Australia after almost a week of drizzle and overcast weather. I was hooping for another miserable day as I was wanting to sit on my bottom and watch the whole Twilight Saga without feeling guilty. Mum is away visiting my cousin in Sydney and my hubby is heading into work shortly for a long 8 hour shift, hence leaving me in the house by myself which is very rare. So the plan was to get up and make a coffee and start with Twilight but as yet that is to happen as I've washed, got the chicken ready for dinner (new slow cooker recipe), put the dishy on, tied the house and taken out the garbage.

So while hubby is getting ready I thought I'd have my 2nd coffee and get my blog posts done and then maybe after lunch I can start watching them, here's hoping anyway.

So onto what I'm really here for this morning is Donna has a great sale happening this weekend until 31 March 2014 over at Bearly Mine Designs

 
There is also two more new releases which I've created a couple of cards to demonstrate how easy and wonderful they are to use.
 
Krafty Wishes
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Simply Stripes
 
 
 
 
 
 
This next card is a combination of both new sets of papers
 
 
 
 
 
As always Donna as also put together some freebies for you to grab from the website but I'm sure the freebies just won't be enough and you will want to purchase these amazing new sets. With the sale there is also a free gift with every purchase.
 
The products I've used on these cards are
 
Bearly Mine Digi papers
American Craft cs
SU ink, embossing folder, ribbon & stamps
The Paper Shelter digi
Kaiser pearls
Tim Holtz metal
Spellbinder & Memory Box dies
Cremen Creations bakers twine, metal corners & stamens
Robins Nest dew drops
I Am Roses flowers
Brads
 
I would like to enter the above cards into the following challenges.
 
Dream It Up - Anything Goes
 
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
  
Inky Chicks - Use Some Lace
 
Through The Craftroom Door - Always Anything Goes
 
Card Mania - Lace & Pearls
 
Well that's it for me now, taken a little bit longer than anticipated to get this post done, I will be back later tonight with another post or two.
 
Have a great weekend what ever you may do but be safe.


2 comments:

  1. Two simply fabulous cards! I really am in love with the first one. Love all the elements and I am so glad you shared it at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Lovely matching of papers with your image. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at paper Crafting Journey.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.