Saturday, March 29, 2014

White with 1 - March challenge

Well I'm back again for the 2nd time today and this time it's for a scrapbook layout.

As I said earlier in the year I was planning to scrap at least one layout a month all year and so far I've managed to keep this promise to myself. So this month's challenge over at White with 1 is


ww1 latte

I love using brown shades as it can be so versatile, you can make something vintage or modern. I've scrapped a couple of photo's of David and I from our 10th wedding anniversary which was three years ago, boy how times flies.

 
 
 
 
 
This one is something very different for me using lots of different products and a mix of styles, loving using my glimmer mists with the white backgrounds.
 
One benefit of scrapbooking at home is using stuff from your stash, I remember when I used to do most of my scrapbooking at the shops I would always end up buying new stuff even if I didn't need it but I will admit I do miss the companionship of the ladies on a scrap night. Lots of fun used to be had especially when we had midnight crop nights or fundraisers.
 
So that's it for me for today, will be back tomorrow with my inspirational post for Bearly Mine Designs which was going live in the UK on the 29 March.
 
Happy scrappin
xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Jules this is seriously gorgeous! I can't look at it and not smile! You two look so happy together and you can really see the love in your layout. It's just beautiful. I hope you'll play along with next months's colour at WW1!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout & fab, fun photo's!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog & for yor lovely comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!!!! Thankyou for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice job Jules...thanks for joining in with the WW1 fun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.