Thursday, April 17, 2014

A little bit of inspiration at Bearly Mine Designs

Hoppy Easter

So I've jumped in early for my Inspirational post this month to help out a fellow DT who hadn't quiet finished her card and mine was already up and ready to go so I only had to change the posting date.

This card I've created was made for my bosses daughter's wedding and I just love it, she married a gentleman from Africa so it gave me the opportunity to actually colour a coloured person as I certainly couldn't give her a wedding card with two white people on it as that just wouldn't have been right. I was really happy that they both loved it and I did it in the colour for her wedding which was Coral.

 
 
 
 
 
 
The products I've used are
 
American Crafts cs
I Am Roses & Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
Lilly of the Valley Stamp
Stampin Up ink & stamp
Spellbinder & Marianne Designs dies
Cremen Creations fake crystal stem
Cremen Creations lace
 
 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
 
Through the Craftroom Door - Always Anything Goes
 
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
 
Marker Pop Challenges - Anything Goes
 
 
So that's it for me tonight, lots of things to do and can't have too late a night as I'm working tomorrow but thankfully for only half a day and then I've actually got the weekend off. The quicker the weekend goes the closer my holidays are getting.
 
Nighty Nite
xxxxxxxxxx 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun image, beautifully coloured and wonderfully incorporated into your elegant design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.