Sunday, April 27, 2014

White with 1 April Challenge

So for once I'm actually not going to be loading this challenge on the last day of the month thanks to having Anzac day off work.

I was lucky enough to be able to work on this challenge today and get it finish, it's the first opportunity I've had all month to scrap as I've been busy with cards and work lots of work.

This month the challenge was

ww1 mint

Everyone's interpretation of MINT is different, even on the world wide web there are many many shades of MINT, so this is what I've come up with.



 
 
 
 
 
Sorry about the quality of the photo's but I've tried twice now, once with my ipad and also with my camera and for the first time ever they aren't uploading very clear.
 
With this challenge I got to use lots of new products from Stampin Up, Studio Calico & Heidi Swapp's new range.
 
So that's going to be me tonight as I must leave as Downton Abbey final is about to start and I can't miss that.
 
Can't wait to see what next month's challenge will be and if I'll have time to get that one done as I'll be away for 18 days of the month on holidays in Port Macquarie living it up at The Observatory. Woo Hoo
 
See you all around next month.
 
Nighty Nite
xxxxxxx
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jules!
    This is awesome!!
    LOVING it!
    Thanks for joining us at WW1.. would love to see what you come up with for next months colour. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a dynamic layout I love it. Thank you for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Jules!!!! Love, love, love it! I hope you'll join us again at WW1 next month even though you're off on holidays after all you are 'only' going away for 18 days!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.