Thursday, May 1, 2014

Challenge time at Bearly Mine Designs

Good evening

So it's the beginning of the month which means it's time for a new challenge over at Bearly Mine Designs and it's "Flower".

This is a great challenge as you can either use flower pp's or flowers as your embellishments or both, so versatile.

As always we have our regular sponsor

 
Marianne Design are offering this wonderful prize package:
and 
 
 
Bearly Mine Designs are also offering the lucky winner a £15 voucher to the Bearly Mine Designs Shop

We also have a sale happening for Mothers Day starting on the 2nd May so make sure you pop over to the shop and grab a bargin before the sale finishes.

 
 

The card I've created is for my mother for "Mother's Day" and I loved putting it together, this is the first time I've done a shaped easel card.

 
 
 
 
 
I'm really hoping that my mum likes this one, I love the colours I've used they are very pretty together, I took inspiration from the colours I used to colour my image.
 
The products I've used are
 
Bearly Mine Designs pp's - Summer Floral Delights
American Crafts cs
WOC & I Am Roses flowers
Cremen Creations resin flowers
Spellbinder, My Favourite Things & La La Land Dies
LOTV sentiment stamp
SU punch & Ink
Kaisercraft ink
Image - La La Land
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
 
Decorate to Celebrate - Mothers Day or Birthday
 
Inky Impressions Challenge - Anything Goes
 
Paper Pretties - Mothers Day/Spring
 
Scrappers' Delight - Pastels
 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
 
So that's it for me tonight, I look forward to seeing what you all come up with as always, remember have fun and enjoy your creating.
 
Happy crafting

5 comments:

  1. Your Mom will adore this, Julianne! Thanks for sharing it with us, too, at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab as always, Jules... Thanks for joining at Scrapper's Delights: Pastel Colors
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty thank you for joining the dtc challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Scrapper's Delights.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.