Saturday, May 31, 2014

First attempt at a Mood Board challenge

Good evening

So tonight is the last night of my holidays and I thought I better get my challenge uploaded with it also being the end of the month.

I have had my first attempt at a Mood Board Challenge which is over at Jot Magazine and the mood board that had to be used was




And this is my attempt

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So I used a lot of different products and techniques for me as things have changed a little since I didn't scrap much last year but I'm loving it and can't wait for a rather large order with new goodies to arrive.
 
So I'm off as it's almost bed time for me, alarm is set, break & lunch for tomorrow organised and now it's time to turn off the computer, catch up on the latest episode of Glee and then it's nite nite.
 
Happy Scrappin
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Jules... so wonderful that you have a renewed excitement to scrap again....and new products on the way too. Thanks so much for taking my challenge this month...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules - thanks so much for taking our Mood Board challenge over at Jot magazine.. your layout is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.