Monday, May 5, 2014

Mood Board challenge at D-Lish Scraps

So I said I'd be back shortly

I'll keep this post quick as I babbled on in the previous one, so this one is for D-Lish Scraps, this is my first attempt at doing a mood board challenge and it also contained a sketch and for all of those that know me I can't resist a sketch as I think it makes life a lot easiers and just loved the colours so I had to go for it.

The mood board was


 
 
So this is my entry
 
 
 
 
 
 
So I "Guess you can't guess what I got for my birthday" LOL LOL
 
I loved doing this challenge as I said before as I just loved the colours and it was perfect for these photo's I had already printed.
 
The products I've used
 
Cremen Creations handmade fabric/crochet flower, lace, resin embellishments & trims
Amercian Craft cs
Basic Grey & Kaiser pp's
Webster Pages pebbles
American Crafts Thickers & misc alpha
Prima birds nest
 
So I'll be back again later in the month with my inspirational post unless I manage to get back into my craftroom prior to going away on Thursday.
 
Nighty Nite
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jules this is positively stunning!!! Love the handbag and the LO is gorgeous. Fabulous use of the colours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the inspiration board, especially the cluster. Thanks for playing at D-lish Scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great moodbaord just to suit your birthday gift, thanks for joining us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful page and a great take on the board. Thanks for joining in at D-Lish this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.